Made In Jersey: Discussion Thread

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

MADE IN JERSEY is a drama about a young working-class woman who uses her street smarts to compete among her pedigreed Manhattan colleagues at a prestigious New York law firm. Martina Garretti (Janet Montgomery) finds her firm’s cutthroat landscape challenging, but what she lacks in an Ivy League education she more than makes up for with tenacity and blue-collar insight. After just a few weeks, firm founder Donovan Stark (Kyle MacLachlan), takes note of Martina’s ingenuity and resourcefulness, as does her sassy secretary Cyndi Vega (Toni Trucks). With the support of her big Italian family, including her sexy older sister Bonnie (Erin Cummings), Martina is able to stay true to her roots as a bold, passionate lawyer on the rise in a new intimidating environment. Jamie Tarses, Kevin Falls, Julia Franz and Mark Waters, who also directed the pilot, are the executive producers for Sony Pictures Television in association with CBS Television Studios. Pilot was written by creator and co-executive producer Dana Calvo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

See for me CSI: NY is a snooze -- tbh the only one I did watch was Miami but I think that was more or less for me to get a few LOLs in a Caruso. I actually would feel kinda bad if it got cancelled before 9 or 13 eps. I doubt it'll get a full order but I really did like it... I thought the case was a bit predictable. Once they talked about the other prof. I knew right away it would be him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I didnt think the show was that bad but the demos had gotten really bad. I am glad they cancelled it because it was bringing down the rest of the lineup. They could have plugged in Unforgetable with midseason replacement. Undercover Boss hasnt gotten old already. Partners is next to be cancelled.

Archived