DAYS: Character pregnant

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This annoys me. Why does EJ "deserve to not know yet" ? Why do people think this is acceptable? Has Nicole learned nothing from the 09/10' debacle? That same storyline made me Sami insufferable. I am half way hoping Elvis comes down on her ass and runs her out of town with no baby this time.

This will be what, kid #3? What other male in Salem has fathered more children at this point other then Stefano?

All of them were deplorable in that storyline. Sami for never telling EJ about Grace/Sydney in the first place, Nicole for switching the children, lying to EJ about it all, making him and Sami believe said child he father had died and then kidnapping said child, only for EJ to do the same damn thing in revenge against Sami. It was a cycle of abuse that never stopped and now they are doing it all again.

• Members

I couldn't care less what the circumstances are at this point, we spent two or three years listening to Nicole yammer on about freaking Sydney and Johnny, and I a tired of baby stories and pregnancies. Nicole I was hoping would be written off before the election story started and I got to listen to her talk without saying "sydney" every three seconds. It was refreshing. I saw her pregnant already, I don't need to see it again. She and EJ can take their co-womb and both leave town never to bore me again. There is no such thing as an interesting pregnancy on a soap.

• Members

When was the last time this worked. All this regime has done for the first few months is retread stories and couples which have all lost their appeal and freshness.Of course there are fans who will be happy with this. Its just not fresh interesting or any kind of ratings grabbing buzz worthy story.

Archived