Days: Bryan Datillo (Lucas) Talks Will, Sami. EJ

• Members

That's one of the reasons I don't really get a clamor for Sami/Lucas again. I do get the idea behind Will/Lucas having more of a relationship, although if recent writing is any indication, Will's role will amount to spewing bile.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How could Bryan Datillo not work? He is Lucas, Lucas is him. Whatever he does is the correct Lucas and like a bunch of others on the show, he is DOOL family and should always be welcomed. People like him, Melissa Reeves, the DHs, the Hayes..they are part of what made DOOL DOOL. He and Chandler Massey will be just fine.

• Members

The problem is they ignored Will/Sami conflict for so long, so it just seems like him being a brat, and getting a thrill out of verbally abusing her and knowing he will get away with it.

I don't know why they have ignored a Will/Austin relationship (Will/Carrie I can understand because she never seemed overly close to him). Then again I'm still trying to figure out why they had Rafe cheating with Carrie long before he finds out about Sami/EJ.

• Members

I dint mind the sudden will/sami conflict for this reason: when he returned to town, she appeared and claimed to be a different person. a good person. and was making up for her past mistakes and had a new husband, turned a new leaf, etc. Then when he saw her with EJ he knew it was all a lie, all pretend. she hadnt changed, she would never change.

the issue is, the show never explained it.

Archived