Soap Stars - Where are they now?

Tonja Walker (ex-Olivia Jerome, GH; ex-Alex Olanov, OLTL) guested on the season premiere of TO TELL THE TRUTH.  She was a possible Serena from Bewitched. Panelist Sherri Sheppard actually thought for a bit she was Serena lol.

Edited by David_Vickers
Misspelling
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm literally heartsick over this news.  I hate the term "credit to our race" for obvious reasons, but she truly was.  She effortlessly embodied the best parts of Black Americans.  

15 hours ago, Khan said:

I'm literally heartsick over this news.  I hate the term "credit to our race" for obvious reasons, but she truly was.  She effortlessly embodied the best parts of Black Americans.  

The term "Black excellence" can truly wear thin at times too. Ms. Tyson was excellent in every arena in which she performed, no qualifiers needed.

On 1/27/2021 at 2:39 AM, David_Vickers said:

Tonja Walker (ex-Olivia Jerome, GH; ex-Alex Olanov, OLTL) guested on the season premiere of TO TELL THE TRUTH.  She was a possible Serena from Bewitched. Panelist Sherri Sheppard actually thought for a bit she was Serena lol.

But...Elizabeth Montgomery is dead. I'm confused.

23 minutes ago, All My Shadows said:

They were looking to identify the child actor who played Tabitha on Bewitched. Serena was mentioned in the segment when the panelists asked who played the role of Serena.

On 1/29/2021 at 6:04 PM, All My Shadows said:

Yeah, my mistake, it was who played Tabitha as a child.  SMH, I haven't seen the show in so long got the characters mixed up. 

Edited by David_Vickers

Interesting that this came up while I was scrolling.

I remember when I saw this thinking that Sabrina was likely good practice for Moore doing a British accent here, she was so natural with her manner and speech.

Peacock is doing 10-episode limited series sequel to the 1999 movie “The Best Man,” with all of the original cast including GL alums Nia Long and Taye Diggs. It’s a follow-up to the 2013 holiday-themed film sequel:

https://deadline.com/2021/02/the-best-man-final-chapters-limited-series-original-cast-peacock-malcolm-d-lee-dayna-lynne-north-morris-chestnut-melissa-de-sousa-taye-diggs-regina-hall-terrence-howard-sanaa-lathan-nia-lo-1234688009/

Shari Headley (Mimi, AMC) is more present in the second trailer for Coming 2 America. She looks amazing.

Lauryn Hill (Kiera, ATWT) just made history with her groundbreaking album " The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill.