Cheap21

Soap Stars - Where are they now?

1 hour ago, SFK said:

The tweet has been removed but good Lord did it send me down the Twitter hole reading Tyler's and Rebecca's and Nancy's Tweets. And apparently Robin Strasser is leaving Twitter so I ended up reading countless Tweets of hers and their comments. I'm stickin with IG, Twitter hurts my brain. I find the format frustrating.

Twitter can be a pain but just be aware that IG is owned by Facebook and they mine and harvest all your data for third parties to use/buy.  Just as long as you're aware.

17 hours ago, DRW50 said:

Mine too. I wonder how much longer it will be around.

You inspired me to go read her Twitter, which I have rarely done. The talk about her mother was heartbreaking.

I was going to tweet her thanking her for her work as Dorian, but she seems to get upset at some of the tweets people send praising her so I don't know if it's a good idea...

Carl, I have felt exactly the same way. I've wanted to Tweet her on a couple of occasions but I find her responses unpredictable and she sometimes goes off on well-intentioned people who obviously have trouble expressing themselves, or she simply has their messages misconstrued.

Btw, I "ran into you" on YT the other day lol, a Sandy Dennis interview.

I did want to follow up on her response that she was never on The Secret Storm. I mean, I'll take her word for it or maybe she plain forgot, but several sources say she played Iris Ocasek.

Graham Winton (Caleb Snyder #2) appeared on last night's episode of 'Elementary' on CBS. Did anyone see it? I missed it!:(

35531855_2055448617841180_86417852367886

Edited by Soapsuds

7 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Graham Winton (Caleb Snyder #2) appeared on last night's episode of 'Elementary' on CBS. Did anyone see it? I missed it!:(

35531855_2055448617841180_86417852367886

I didn’t, but it should be up on CBS' website as well as their On Demand.

On 6/18/2018 at 7:01 PM, CassieFan said:

He is SO GOOD on that show. Like a breath of fresh air.

I never thought he was horrible as Kyle like some folks who preferred that block of wood before him.

This is becoming even more desperately sad and tragic. She was hospitalized just a few days ago after threatening to take her own life.

Edited by Faulkner

I'm wondering if she isn't suffering from some sort of chemical imbalance.  This behavior seems especially bizarre coming from her.

I hope she gets the help she needs because I fear we’re going to wake up to a sad and very final headline soon if she doesn’t.

I hate that they got rid of that sexy very Central Park West opening theme. "They" said it was too primetime. Bollocks. It was probably the best thing about the show.

13 hours ago, SFK said:

I hate that they got rid of that sexy very Central Park West opening theme. "They" said it was too primetime. Bollocks. It was probably the best thing about the show.

I loved that opening