• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

That is Kate O'Mara...she's really done some filler work to that face, there's something alluring about her still.

I really like the dress on Joan...she herself has decried how her waistline has gone, I think the dress is elegant and shows off her best bits...for 79, I say magnificent. And look at The Queen's smile, looks like someone else is part of the Joan Collins Fan Club!

• Members

Those are beautiful photos. I especially love the last one. The pose is perfect. It's hard to believe someone who is 79 can seem so full of youth.

Kate looks better here than she has in some photos I've seen in recent years. She looks a little more like she did in the 70's/80's peak. She was stunning then. I do wish she hadn't worn a toga.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

"There wasn't enough tangerine chiffon in the state of Illinois to make your dress!"

I loved her on Roseanne and Roseanne loved having her on as well. Joan once told the story that, as a warm up for the audience, Tom Arnold went out and showed everyone his liposuction scars.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...