Y&R upcoming February spoilers

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MAB and her lazy ass writing. Jack's wedding will be a complete rip of the vicky/ryan/trica wedding.

Who cares about nikki reuniting with the turd again..so much for MTS telling her fans that she wouldn't be playing Victor's slave anymore.

The sharon character is ruined

patty is suppose to throw acid in adam's face leaving him blind and scar.

• Members

Oh great, now i wish Victor would just stay in jail....

I'm tired of this Ricky crap, Why does every long lost son or daughter that comes on this show always have to have a grudge against their family and do some horrible over the top plot to get revenge on them.

"the threat of Angelo?..." Jeez WTH is this?, I wouldn't be afraid of that giant teddy bear...

• Members

MAB is still back at the time when every lousy Patty Jane story (and they were all lousy) got hype. She's still hiding behind that awful waste of space character. Once you get endless praise for a stuffed cat, you can do anything.

I'm surprised they don't do some "irony" of Patty shooting her overaged nephew and Paul gets his heart.

• Members

It's amazing yet no so amazing that MAB/Sheffer/Hamner & Co. are blatantly ripping off the whole Victoria/Ryan/Tricia shootout. So obvious they can't write their own decent material anymore so they have to steal from Y&R's glory days. They aren't even good counterfeiters either.

You didn't know that Jack and Genevieve's wedding was happening on locale? Yes yes here is where it's at:

lake2.jpg

• Members

It's weird but it's black history month, I was excepting to see a lot of the black character names in the spoilers. But I should already know with Debbi twitter the dates she to air in Feb so far the 6th, 13th, and the 14th.

Neil might not get shown in Feb. & who knows about Devon.

• Members

To echo what others have said, the Sharon character is beyond repair. I watched last Thursday's show, and the character isn't even recognizable anymore. I know she and Muhney are BFFs and that they love working together, but they ruined her by hooking her up with Adam. And Jack/Genevieve WTF? I guess the only way they could figure out to salvage the mess of a character that is Genevieve is to match her with a totally irrelevant Jack. Looks like ratings have stabilized, so I guess their lesson is as long as they keep their legacy characters front and center, people will tune in, no matter how shitty the stories.

Archived