OLTL: Wednesday January 11, 2012

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aw, that was so sweet of his mother to write that.

What did big sis have to do with him getting the job?

Just remembered that I did an article about that last March after Sam's dad was intereviewed in a newspaper....

http://www.soapopera...ves-his-day-job

Five-year-old Patrick Jr.was discovered by accident. The boy typically accompanies his parents on their trips to New York City with middle daughter Anna Marie, an “aspiring actress-model,” to meetings with her talent management team. That’s when Kolter spotted Gibbons in a waiting room and immediately thought he had natural talent. However, his first audition, for the Broadway rendition of “Billy Elliott the Musical,” didn’t go so well. As for Anna Marie, she has been cast in a non-speaking role in the upcoming comedic film “The Sitter,” starring accomplished actor and producer Jonah Hill.

• Members

Nice side note: Shane got a letter from the Phil Jimenez school today. Phil Jimenez is a very prominent, openly gay artist at Marvel and DC Comics. And I had heard Shane was intended to come out as gay when they first conceived the bullying storyline.

I'm just going to assume Shack is a go.

• Members

I got so confused, I thought people meant the Gibbons who played Coleman on GH. Are they related?

Nice side note: Shane got a letter from the Phil Jimenez school today. Phil Jimenez is a very prominent, openly gay artist at Marvel and DC Comics. And I had heard Shane was intended to come out as gay when they first conceived the bullying storyline.

I'm just going to assume Shack is a go.

That's neat. I would never have put it together if you hadn't mentioned it.

Archived