SPECIAL FAREWELL ISSUE for OLTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes!!!!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks--I'll give it another week and then start to worry, lol... It didn't help that we had a random snow storm on the weekend (very rare for Victoria) and much of the city was kinda shut down, sigh... (As for Marty, Susan is probably too classy to comment on the exit, but from what her husband said I get the impression neither of them were too pleased with the exit...)

• Members

Since you asked:

soapsindepthabc Soaps In Depth ABC

@

@brit_brit07 The CBS issue will stay the same. The ABC issue will be heavy on #GH, and then include some stuff from other soaps.

15 Jan

We moved into new, temporary offices today. That whole "embrace the chaos" thing I told you was my motto for 2012? Never more valuable! LOL

16 Jan

@sugarrushsweets The CBS edition will stay basically the same. The ABC edition will be focus HEAVILY on #GH, but include stuff from CBS/DAYS

16 Jan

@Ant416 Charlie and I's office isn't too bad. It' only temporary, for 12 weeks or so, then we move to our new permanent one upstairs.

16 Jan

@

@Soaps4Me We'll be doing 2 issues, as always. The CBS issue and an issue that skews heavily GH but includes other shows, too.

16 Jan

@

@miriamjablon Because we want to give #GH fans a magazine that continues to give them more coverage than they'd get otherwise.

16 Jan

• Members

CBS SID covered GL, ATWT, B&B and Y&R....they could easily merge the magazines. Or have one for Y&R/B&B and the other for DAYS/GH, instead of having a Bonus DAYS section in the CBS version. I wonder if we could have web soaps on the cover of ABC SID now?

• Members

I found the magazine at a grocery store in my area but didn't see it at Wal-Mart or Target when I looked but I don't think I found AMC or ATWT at Target either. It cost $6.99 and was slightly smaller (page wise) than the other two and cost $3 less as well.

Archived