SPECIAL FAREWELL ISSUE for OLTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes!!!!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He hasn't. I'd credit it to his rep of being some sort of young upstart, but he's not ALL that young tongue.png Still, seriously he should know better than to "correct" people on Twitter about what his stories really were...

I would love to hear more from the few writers who have talked about network interference. Agnes Nixon is too much a "lady" though Lemay of course has in his book... Josh Griffith full out said he left his second OLTL term because of Frons interference but no details. And of course there were huge rumours that Lorrained Broderick turned down AMC back when McTavish came on because she didn't want to work with Frons, but nothing more...

• Members

Am gonna heck after work tomorrow--will let you know. I have faith it'll pop up. The AMC one wasn't with the other soap rags if that helps--it was in the sorta speical magazines section of the store I bought it in (surprisingly a Shoppers Drug Mart which I know they have there too, since I grew up in Edmonton)

• Members

Plus 15 dollars shipping to Canada! blink.png

That's where I got the AMC one too...Shopper's! LOL! Hoping it shows up here so I don't have to go the Ebay route and pay double in shipping cost for what the magazine is worth!

• Members

Well I did another look today... No luck. I even drove out to the suburbs to my true definition of Hell (Wallmart--do people actually shop here?) but nothing. I did pick up the ABC SID, SOD, and the worthless SOW (they did much more for AMC) issues though, SOD probably being the best even though the articles are brief (I just did a quick scan of both).

I remember the AMC one actually didn't show up here (at Shopper's Drug Mart...) till a good week AFTER the finale, so I'm gonna give it another week before I try to buy it online just due to the ridiculous prices for Canada. It seems likely it'll show up, though I'm disappointed I don't have it to leaf through tonight while I cry myself to sleep at about the end of my current soap opera love tomorrow... (I will check out Carlivati's GH--despite my mixed feelings on him--and the OLTL characters there but otherwise with AMC and OLTL gone, there isn't really anything on the other shows right now to suck me back in to soaps...)

Archived