OLTL: SOD Finale Week Spoilers

• Members

In the new issue of SOD they are talking about the final week of One Life To Live.Jerry Ver Dorn said the show might rearrange the scenes on the final show.So no one will know what the final scene will but he hopes Erika Slezak is in it because that's fitting.Kristen Alderson said they taped 2 endings for her character and she doesn't know which one they'll use.As for the stories in the week everyone's still dealing with the prison break/aftermath.Once all that's resolved the characters move on.Rex,Gigi and Shane decide to leave town and have their goodbyes with everyone.Destiny gives birth but not in a hospital.Melissa Archer said that Nat and John's story is left open but it does have some kind of closure to it.The Fraternity Row also ends.Roxy meets characters played Agnes Nixon,Ron Carlivati and Frank Valentini.The characters Frank and Ron are going to play were originally scripted for Prospect Park's Rich Frank but he backed out of it.In the final week there's a death,a bith and a surprising proposal.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love how the ghosts in the picture look like Charlie's Angels or something, lol. We have:

Jaclyn Smith: Gabrielle

Cheryl Ladd: Megan (I see her being more like Cheryl than Farrah)

Kate Jackson: Luna

In fact, the ABC SID caption for this picture mentioned this similarity to Charlie's Angels. I LOVED that! laugh.png

Archived