Y&R Christmas/New Years spoilers

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ric Hearst can return to the role, having really not died at all. Avery Clarke is revealed to be Matt Clarke's ex wife and he comes back to town for her, kicking off a triangle with Nick. Sharon not knowing what to do with herself, ends up f--king him to make sure its really him and not a doppleganger (you can never be too sure in GC). In a daytime first, she ends up pregnant but doesnt know who the father is bc there could be not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, but FIVE potential daddies. Nick, Victor, Matt, Noah or Adam

• Members

But what happens when...

Her.

Baby.

Comes.

Out.....

BLACK?!

We find out, in a STUNNING turn of events,that Sharon also slept with Devon Hamilton and was RAPED by Neil Winters. WHO IS THE BABY'S BLACK FATHER?...but wait...it wasn't really Neil who raped her. It was Sheila Carter, who had surgery to look like Neil Winters. Why did she rape Sharon? because Sharon is SECRETLY Lauren Fenmore's daughter.

• Members

What's disgusting is what THE WRITERS are doing to Sharon. She used to be a grounded, decent character and they've made her repulsive. Yeah, I've been wondering where Matt Miller has been. Next. and I'm sure Matt is as virile as Victor, so there are cousins that they can have the Brooke Logan of Y&R bang. As soon as Sarah Smythe's face was reveal, I dropped the show, this could make me do it again.

• Members

PLEASE NO!!! I can't stand any more male smuggness/men with balls on this show! If Bill Bell could make you hate Matt Clark (and hateful he was) Maria/Hogan will turn him into nightmare!

Deacon,Adam,Ronan,and Matt if he returns might as well all sleep with each other so they can each insult one another's sexual abilities :D

Archived