DAYS: EJ spoiler??

• Members

I'm not thrilled with what this casting implies about EJ and the Alice/Stefano connection, but I'm very curious to see how another actress tackles this role, as well as how these writers handle her tonally. I cannot see the Susan of 1997 running around in this current incarnation of Days -- though I do suspect this will be flashbacks or a phone call or something.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder if she will be normal now or still campy and over the top inspite of a new actress

how do you get that from yesterdays show?

John being a Dimera needs to be retconned. Considering its yet to be acknowledged, it doesnt look like the current writers think much of it either

Besides Madison and EJ being twins doesnt mean they cant put her with Brady. Madison doesnt have to be a Dimera. Plenty of twins on soaps have different father (heck EJ's kid is one of those). Its very possible Madison is his half sister, making her no relation to Brady

• Members

Madison had a line, i think, referencing how Johnny reminded her of her brother, or looked like a family member or something. Then Brady filling her in on some EJ history, her friendship with Sami and now the dynamic with Nicole and going head to head with Kate... It, to me anyways, seems to be building to something. We have IB coming on as someone from her past, it seems like we find out about her family, with the visit from Susan and the egg mess and alices secrets, i wouldnt be surprised if they were twins.

However, i also wouldnt be surprised if EJ was the son of Alice & Stefano who died years and years ago and was somehow reborn. This is Days we are talking about. ANything goes. lol.

Archived