OLTL: Veteran actress not going to PP

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It sounds like they didn't ask her. That's a shame. Erika Slezak needs strong women to play off of and so far she has none joining her at PP (I like Melissa Archer but Natalie's not the type of character who can really bring out all the shades of Viki).

• Members

Why did anyone think she was going or was going to be asked? They cut her and obviously if they felt she was vital to the show she'd still be around if we are to believe PP has some influence over the current show. I still think the cast is going to be pared down.

• Members

Robin has come back so many times after she was never supposed to work on OLTL again. I was hoping this time might be the same, since, aside from some tweets, I don't think she did anything that would raise an eyebrow.

The cast could lose 75% of the current actors and I wouldn't care. But I will miss Dorian, although, since RC is still writing the show, maybe no Dorian is for the best.

• Members

Honestly, she's better off.

LA's weather will suit an ageing diva's bones, overall a better and less expensive lifestyle. She has friends there, a pool, it'll be nice for her. She can put her NY townhouse up for rent and live happily without a care in the world. It's a prime location and easily could go for $35,000 a month.

Robin would kick ass on B&B.

Archived