Days: Maggie's Child Revealed? Promo

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Speaking of promos, has anyone counted how many promos Maggie has been in this past year? That's got to be a record.

Otherwise I agree with the person in another post - there's only so much one can do with that dialogue. Hopefully in that context it will look better (although the shooting was bad acting when that happened, so one never knows).

There has GOT to be more to this story. It's just moved way too fast for this to be worth anyone's time if it wasn't going to lead to something else. But on the point of getting along, it's too cliche to have the parent and child hate each other (Bobbie and Carly being the best representative of that cliche IMO). It's refreshing to know they already have wonderful parent/child chemistry.

• Members

Thats why I dont think its about Maggie and Daniel and rather more about Maggie and the father. Thats why I think its highly likely to be yet another Dimera spawn and in this case Stefano. I think there's loads of potential if they went that route. It would definetly shake up the dynamics between Victor, Maggie, Stefano and Kate

• Members

LOL, well Spermeo doesn't need any more children…. but, the upside of that is Dan/Lexie will never be considered but Dan is free to sex it up with just about anyone else. He can't be Victor's bio-child because of the Mel/Philip thing.

Oh, that also precludes a real Mel/Chad/Abby triangle but TPTB seem to be going there. So either A: Stefano won't even be considered or B: it's all part of a larger story between the teens and the mature crowd.

• Members

Thanks. I'd never seen that. Crystal Chappell is wearing possibly the ugliest outfit I've ever seen.

Love that with Caroline and Phillip. YOU TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF ME!!! Of all the bad acting in that clip she's so entertaining and quirky.

Archived