OLTL: Discussion for the week of October 17

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh Cheap21, today we disagree. ES and JVD were positively twinkling and delightful delivering all their double entendres. More of these two flirting, please :-)

Gulp, JPL was good today. Wow, I can't recall the last time I felt for Rex in a scene but I did today when his eyes teared up at Clint accepting him as family. JPL and JVD delivered the best moment of the episode.

The Cutter/Stigi crap cutaways made me wince, however, how bad are JK/FF together, yikes.

Anyone else find Tomas' great wuv for Blair very creepy?

Usually love Téa vs Nora courtroom showdowns but that was lame and lacked the great fireworks FL and HBS seemed off their game today.

So RH is now selling zombie Todd? The last two days he's barely blinked in scenes.

• Members

You didnt get that erectile dysfunction innuendo? I found that to be embarassing. I love both characters and think JVD and ES work well together. They don't need cheap gimmicks like that to draw interest. They writing was going off the fact that they were old and heavily suggesting that they were about to get it on with their doctors recommending it. Like I said, it came across like a bad late night immofercial for a sex product. The way RC went about it was unnecessary. I will say that it wasnt as blatantly bad as the stuff done with Dorian as that was a bit more obvious

• Members

Oh sure I saw it was one of RC's meta wink wink to the audience.

I didn't even pay attention to the cheesy dialogue. These were two pros flirting outrageously onscreen and sparking some good chem. I found their enjoyment of the scene rubbed off on me. You can always tell when JVD is really enjoying a fun scene as his eye do twinkle and his face lights up :-)

• Members

He looked young and deserved what she gave him. They look like TMZ people heckling Linsday Lohan

Blair and Todd talking out loud about him murdering Irene right in the middle of the courthouse rolleyes.gif

Rick is even more useless than Aubrey. They should "find love" and leave town together

• Members

With Tina planning the wedding and her maid of honor. OLTL doesnt really do female friendships well on this show. The only ones I can say are Tea/Blair and Dani/Destiny. One could argue Nora/Viki, but thats barely there. None of the other females have a true friend on the canvas

Archived