Days: Spoilers for October 10-14

Shawn

• Members
Who cares - it's a story focused on Maggie, her past, her family, her connections. Considering how much shelf-time Maggie has put in over the past almost 4 decades, any scandal is good news for her fans.

Maggie is one of my favorites, and always has been. I'm happy she's getting major airtime, but wish that she was getting it with other characters. MB and SC aren't worthy of her.

• Members

Maggie is one of my favorites, and always has been. I'm happy she's getting major airtime, but wish that she was getting it with other characters. MB and SC aren't worthy of her.

I don't care for this twist because it's lazy, but as long as they don't get Horton ornaments, I'm happy. And since Maggie is with Victor now, I hope my wish has merit.

• Members

Who cares - it's a story focused on Maggie, her past, her family, her connections. Considering how much shelf-time Maggie has put in over the past almost 4 decades, any scandal is good news for her fans.

I as a person who cares about HISTORY-character & show, care. I'd rather Maggie not have a story than one that retconnes her history and ties to pointless overly propped characters

• Members

Perhaps they are not the best actors on the show BUT they aren't the overly indulged Brady family either. At the end of the day this story might actually be about Maggie, which would be no guarantee if another character on the show was involved. Like SC or not, he's got great chemistry with SR, as does MB. Sure it's retcon, but at least it's a logic group of people to put together.

I don't care for this twist because it's lazy, but as long as they don't get Horton ornaments, I'm happy. And since Maggie is with Victor now, I hope my wish has merit.

They won't and can't - Maggie isn't even a true "Horton" in the strictest sense of the word. She was there through marriage. Any child she has who doesn't have a biological/legal connection to the original Hortons won't receive an ornament.

On the screen now the only REAL Hortons are Jennifer, Abby, Hope, Ciara, Will and Abby.

• Members

They won't and can't - Maggie isn't even a true "Horton" in the strictest sense of the word. She was there through marriage. Any child she has who doesn't have a biological/legal connection to the original Hortons won't receive an ornament.

On the screen now the only REAL Hortons are Jennifer, Abby, Hope, Ciara, Will and Abby.

And as long as TPTB feel this way, I don't have any major problem with it. Honestly, excluding that, I'm just happy the Blacks aren't erasing her existence.

• Members

And as long as TPTB feel this way, I don't have any major problem with it. Honestly, excluding that, I'm just happy the Blacks aren't erasing her existence.

I think that's been pretty consistent throughout. Technically Chloe, Carrie, Sami and other have ornaments, but they have all been "retired". A child of Maggie's who isn't a child of Mickey's is not going to get an ornament.

Now, nothing is to say Victor won't make a gesture in the same vein out of loving respect for her "family tradition", but it won't be a Horton Family Ornament.

• Members

I think that's been pretty consistent throughout. Technically Chloe, Carrie, Sami and other have ornaments, but they have all been "retired". A child of Maggie's who isn't a child of Mickey's is not going to get an ornament.

Now, nothing is to say Victor won't make a gesture in the same vein out of loving respect for her "family tradition", but it won't be a Horton Family Ornament.

I was barely watching during Lucas and Chloe's marriage, so, did she indeed get an ornament?

Archived