Y&R: TV Guide Interview With Debbi Morgan

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Word.

But "right on, Debbi!" for not regretting leaving AMC after learning about the PP deal. I want her back there as much as anybody, but let's get real. What if the plan to bring back AMC still hits a snag and PP is forced to abandon the show altogether? Or what if PP had decided not to ask her to come along (it was possible, you know)? Girl's got bills to pay, yo!

• Members

Well...I don't understand turning down a chance to work with Denzel. Her appearances on Y&R won't amount to a hill of beans, even if she does manage to stick around for two years. The three months the movie's shooting...what, that's at most thirty appearances. And being a part of "the black story" means it's really more like fifteen. Sure, it'd be awkward asking for an out as soon as you start a job, but it'd make MAB/Y&R look like saints.

I guess "Harmony" was a better alternative than Lyric or Chord. Melody of course, was out of the question.

• Members

Why did they change the history of Yolanda like that? Did she write Tucker a letter saying that he promise her something & since he didn't keep his promise but she's going to keep her promise.

In that letter she didn't sound like she was afraid to tell him, was she on drugs then when she wrote the letter.

• Members

Well, I'm ignorant on the contractual ins and outs...but it seems like every other actor on Y&R has outs to appear on other shows. I don't believe for a moment that Y&R couldn't have tweeked YoHarmony's arrival in GC to accomodate DM.

• Members

Please, Khan..... you know damned good and well that Maria had just got through watching a Josie and The Pussycats marathon! But she thought "I'll change the name from Melody to HARMONY.... and nobody will ever know! I do that with my FIL's SLs all the time, and nobody is the wiser!"

Archived