The Hills Have Eyes

Shawn

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I feel your pain. I'm a die hard horror/suspense fan. BUT from what I've seen, THHE looks to be incredible. Wes Craven has said hes proud of what they did with his original in the remake.

When a Stranger Calls, however, looks just plain awful. Ugh.

• Members

Hmm...now that I think about it I dont think I have ever seen this movie. I think I got it confused with Last House on the Left, which BTW was the most disturbing movie I have ever seen. What is the Hills Have Eyes about? If Wes Craven directed I might wanna check it out.

• Members

Its about a family who gets stranded in the desert, in the middle of a nuclear testing site, where a family has been mutated over the years due to the radiation. They are hunted and slaughtered by the mutant family like prey. The original was hard to watch, and I hear there are scenes in the remake, one in particular, that is dragged out to about ten minutes and almost got the movie an NC-17 rating.

• Members

Wes Craven was pretty brutal back in his early days wasn't he? A Nightmare on Elm Street looks like nothing compared to his early work. I wonder who is directing this new one, sounds pretty intense. I gotta check this movie out but I don't think I've ever seen it in Blockbuster, lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived