DAYS: Jason47 Presents A Special Look Back at the Early "Days" of...

• Members

Jason47 Presents A Special Look Back at the Early "Days" of the five returning cast members!

Find out all about the early "Days" of Matthew Ashford, Christie Clark, Deidre Hall, Drake Hogestyn and Patrick Muldoon. Read their first-ever "Days" interviews and watch clips of their first-ever "Days" appearances. Plus, see the actual script pages of Marlena and John's first episodes! All that and more at http://www.jason47.com

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Marlene sounds like a truck stop waitress or a psychic.

Thanks for all those articles - I hadn't seen most of them. I especially enjoyed the one with Deirdre Hall from 1976. For some reason I thought she was on Y&R into 1977.

Is it me or does it look like Austin's first scenes were on one of those mall sets Saved by the Bell used to use?

• Members

That was the generic teen scene look in 1992. I think the store that Carrie and her friend Jessie worked at was Ballistix?

I really didn't watch Austin and Carrie until fan outcry brought CC back. I detested TM's portrayal of bitchy Carrie. She was an entitled brat who was totally nasty to John for no reason when she came back. She even ended up in bed with Lawrence until John saved her.

• Members

I had no idea that they actually showed the inside of Ballistix at one point... well maybe they did years later. I think I remember Hope or Billie (Krista Allen) shopping there. May've been early on during the Princess Gina story when Hope's lil brain chip had been activated. Random memories, lol.

• Members

I think Jesse and his father Roger moved to New York City a few weeks after Stella died.

As for Tony Rhodes, who played Jesse, he was one of the hardest actors to track down to find out what happened to him, since he's out of the business. I eventually was able to find him on Facebook, and did make several requests for an interview to see what he's been up to since leaving acting, but I never heard back from him. It would have been perfect to have the whole Lombard family do an interview. Both Elaine Bromka (Stella) and Mark Drexler (Roger) were quite happy to reminisce when doing the interviews with me. They even said to send their regards to Tony, which I did, but even that didn't get him to respond. I guess like Michael Leon (Pete Jannings), he just wants to leave that part of his life behind.

Archived