AMC: Actress not returning

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If it was done for rewrites wouldn't they say that? Since Leven is working in a big production I don't have a problem believing this is down to scheduling, especially since this likely would have been a few throwaway scenes, not tied to a major story.

• Members

Since she's so interested in returning, and time has run out, they should have her appear on GH.

*Lily walks into Jake's* September 23rd, 2011:

Lily: Damn it, I'm so lost. I was supposed to be in Pine Valley two hours ago.

Dante (sitting at the bar): Oh, well you're out of luck. This is Port Charles, New York.

Lily: Well, can you direct me to Pine Valley?

Dante: I'm sorry ma'am, the Pine Valley PD has shut down all access to the city. No one's allowed to come in, because everyone's leaving. It seems like they're all picking up and moving together to a new location. Check back in January. But before you make the journey, look it up on the internet to make sure you'll be able to get in!

*Trachtenberg winks at camera and exits scene*

• Members

She's been regularly in demand for several roles so I doubt she's hard up, it's just that she *did* play Lily for a few years. I think it's understandable she'd want to revisit. She may not be the best remembered Lily, but she's a good actress doing well and it's nice of her to offer. Also considering how much filler the show has, it would be nice to for Jackson to have a little something of his own on his way out.

Archived