GH-Get the tissue's out?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know why I highlighted it in all honesty. Can't make everyone happy around this forum! Dammed if I do dammed if I don't.

I can assure you, had I written in Edwards name, someone, would have found fault with that as well.

The article goes on to say that 'everyone' comes together for a day. It has to be the dismise of his character.

Personally I would rather they do this, than just not ever show him again with no explanation.

Were you around when they addressed the death of Lila?

Though we all suffered a loss with this wonderful ancient actress, that week was priceless. I will never forget it.

• Members

I don;t think Edward is dying. And the actor healthwise is fine. BUt then what other way to get the mob infested into the Q's and ELQ then to kill off Edward.

The thing with Lila is she died and they used her death to drive additional story. They had her whole death drive story around her will which was kind of stupid but a lot of it was typical Q dysfunction.

I think its fun to speculate but I don't know that that site has ever been that reliable in terms of spoilers. I would call them spumors more than anything.

• Members

I happen to think GHHappenings2 is one of the most credible. This site as well as Daytime Confidential are the top 3 who have turned out to be the most accurate.

As far as Edward goes, his health is fine in the 'real' world. However, he has stated that he wants to retire. With the pains in his chest he has been having lately, I see this as a 'plausable' story.

As far as Lila's death...it is a beautiful memory how GH gave tribute to this fine person.

They got it right that week.

• Members

Krissy's health issue is a good possibility. whistling.jpg I never thought of that....

I have read articles that Edward wanted to retire, and they were going to write him as developing alheimzer's.

If this is the case, I would rather him just have a heart attack. We will wait and see how it plays out the week after Labor Day.

Archived