AMC: TV vet to join the show

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The new show is pretty much an unknown entity. Everybody's just placing their bets and making guesses. For my purposes, AMC ends in two months and whatever happens after isn't something I'm concerned with right now.

As for Erica, I'm more certain than ever that she'll leave the show alone. She'll leave to promote this new book or to make this new movie and she'll finally be secure in her own skin and happy without a man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

+2, that's what I've wanted for Erica from the moment I heard AMC was getting the axe and it seems like Agnes is going to give us our wish.

Agnes and her viewers are so in synch! Isn't this the ending we all wanted for Erica Kane? Alone, secure, finally at Hollywood and Vine?

I feel like the final Erica scenes are going to be very emotional to watch for anyone who knows the character's narrative. It's going to be a very full circle moment.

Erica makes it to Hollywood, but they don't want her to play a role. They only want her to be Erica Kane, she's lived the role of a lifetime.

• Members

Thanks. I have only been preaching this to the choir for years. I've wanted a story just for her forever, but everyone always seemed so content to make her life about a man. This is Erica Kane, and no more than ever, I think she finally knows who that is. Who she is. smile.png Ain't no man needs to get in the way of that.

Eeee, I want. I want. I hope this how her story ends. It's perfect. And it's what I've always wanted for her. Always these years she's known who Erica Kane is. Now she finally knows who Erica is, and I want her to bask in it. Not be tied down to a man. Fingers crossed.

Archived