AMC: Finale Rumor

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Its kind of a long shot since it's most likely going to be a lot more characters than usual but I really think this would be the better way to handle it. Don't kill them so they can all never come back. I'll be DISGUSTED if someone, even LB, brang someone, lets say Tad (who most likely won't be back but could still possibly resurface), back from the dead on the WEB & try to make it believable.. I mean WOW.

• Members

Exactly!! Maybe have another disaster hit PV and level the town. Move the remaining characters to a new town and say the others are back rebuilding PV. That way, it would make sense that there are a ton of new characters around. Well, I guess this isn't practical, since they are buying that AMC sets, but they need to think of something other than killing off a ton of characters.

• Members

Its easier to believe what Jamey says than not because he's almost always gotten it right with ABC for the most part. Can't say he hasn't gotten a lot of legit ABC scoops

But I do hope he's wrong this time. I do not want to see Erica Kane get shot up @ her wedding in her last episode e8099.gif

• Members

Something that would make more sense to me is something like Loving/The City.

The ABC finale should mention in conversations about some kind of weather warning... another tornado (for history's sake)and mention there are a bunch of warnings getting closer. The show can end the way it wants, but when PP picks it up they can just pretend the tornado happened offscreen. This way not everyone has to die and instead they could simply say that residents lost everything (their home, business, etc) and moved out of town. Those that stick around could continue on in the 'new Pine Valley' with new sets.

just saying....

although not BOTH AMC and OL could do this.....

• Members

First AMC was getting a two hour finale then they r not. Now rumors are PP wanting to rewrite the finale. All this is going to do is mess up the broadcast finale. It's going to be so watered down and won't make any sense with all these changes I don't think this online thing will last very long esp for AMC

• Members

This is just getting ridiculous. I say continue forward with their original plans to wrap things up in a nice lil bow, do the two-hour finale, etc. and let Prospect Park/AMC.com/OLTL.com figure out how to pick up from there. All this botched up garbage makes me think it would just be best to let them both die off for good after their TV finales.

Archived