AMC: Finale Rumor

• Members

I put about as much faith in Jamey as I do RavenBeauty.... so therefore none at all. He is rolling the dice like he always does... if he's wrong, he'll backtrack. If he's right he'll be his usual self-righteous self... just like he was with the cancellation announcement.

While I've worried about the finale being screwed up since the first whisper of this Prospect Park deal... until PP puts out a statement themselves... I am not going to get all in a hysterical tizzy over what Jamey posts.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm curious what do AMC fans want? It seems some on here want a series finale, the only problem with that is the show is not going off the air anymore, its continuing online, of course no one knows what actors/characters will be on AMC.com so I understand the complex problem the writers have in writing a "season" finale. Have we got to the point where no matter what LB and AN end up doing they are in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation? It seems to me thats where we are. My suggestion is to be patient with it and give everyone involved a pass, let us not forget this is a HISTORIC NEVER-BEEN-DONE-BEFORE situation, just give them a break! lol AMC.com and OLTL.com could be the pioneers that kept a genre we all thought was dead another life on the internet, much like the radio-to-tv soaps did. Yes, the tv era of AMC and OLTL is ending, and I agree some form of recognition of that fact in the final tv broadcast should be part of that "special episode" but it really shouldn't be considered a "series finale" as some on here appear to insist upon because thats not what it is. We got our soaps another chance, its something to be excited about, even if the .com versions arent the same as the tv version, its a hell of a lot better than both being dead and gone.

Archived