Sarah Brown joining DAYS

• Members

Sarah's not a bitch. Never was.

I bet it's really a new role. I can't think of a past character that she'd fit, unless they brought on someone like Jeanne Donovan or Noelle Curtis, both of whom we haven't seen since age 4.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The more I hear about this character the more I look forward to seeing her! I love SJB and Madison sounds fantastic, I can't wait! So she works for a Cosmetics company? And Sami will be working there to? I think that's interesting!! I also read an interview SJB did with the LA Examiner, and according to her Sami and Madison were childhood friends. Here's the link to that interview to

http://www.examiner.com/tv-insider-in-los-angeles/sarah-brown-spills-on-the-mysterious-madison-of-days-of-our-lives

BTW the Horton Square set looks AMAZING!

• Members

ITA!

Seriously, this day on set of interviews made me excited. not even just interviewing her myself, but hearing others/reading others. Ive never been a fan of SJB, but i am going to forget all her past roles ive hated, like everything outside of VR Troopers, and give her a fair shot. The character sounds interesting and the show is going to tell some business storylines, so that will help.

• Webmaster

I HATED Sarah's black hair. Maybe because her being on GH made me wish they revealed her as Carly (longtime original recipe Carly fan, honestly). The dark wasn't terrible, it just got to a point that it was TOO dark and then she kept growing it and the show kept dressing her in dark colors after trying to de-emphasize the red her character was originally brought on loving. At that point, I couldn't really stand her character.

Archived