Toups

FX: American Horror Story

7_cody_fern_0043_re.01-embed_2018.jpg

I was quite getting the premiere until Michael showed up and suddenly it clicked. He looks...fabulous. I'm in love with the whole aesthetic.

8_JOAN_STAIRCASE_01_0007_re.jpg?w=795

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:23 PM, DaytimeFan said:

I believe she’s in 5 or 6 episodes...but she’s still shooting, so I hope her appearances span the 10 episode season. 

Twitter felt it! Dame Joan made a mothaf*ckin splash and was totally and utterly hilarious. And she looks fabulous - better lighting, hair, makeup, and costumes than even The Royals! 

Definitely sound more and more like that is the case. If so...:)

She really did last night. 'Joan Collins is a whole mood' came up so many times it wasn't even funny. Love new fans discovering who Joan Collins is and knowing she's THAT BITCA. lol. 

And she looked good on The Royals so that says a lot. 

I would kill for a rewatch. FX is being funny here though. ugh.

Dame Joan slayed it again last night. She was in full Alexis look for a flashback and looked amazing.

And then they had her in a satin robe trimmed in feathers. Nolan Miller’s protege, Mark Zunino, is doing Dame Joan’s costumes and he’s doing Nolan proud. 

14 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

Dame Joan slayed it again last night. She was in full Alexis look for a flashback and looked amazing.

And then they had her in a satin robe trimmed in feathers. Nolan Miller’s protege, Mark Zunino, is doing Dame Joan’s costumes and he’s doing Nolan proud. 

OH GOD YES!!! I came in after a concert last night, saw that, and just swooned. Dame Joan was giving so much great fashion and looks from great angles. I was loving it.

That said...I am curious given how things end where they are going to go with her character. ;)

And the return of that one character....was hot. lol.

I take it the other returns are next week though. 

Watched eppy 1 and it was pretty damn good!  Gonna continue with eppy 2 later today.  Hopefully, the season doesn't take a wrong turn into Murphy's head per usual.  

Dame Joan has brought Alexis back to life and I love it.  She cracks me up, and I'm anxious to see how we get the character back after what happened in eppy 2.  

WOW AT THE FIRST FIVE MINUTES.

Is it the witching hour at last....?

PS. Who is Adina Porter's character suppose to be again? Because her face-off with Michael was hilarious in her talk show vibe.

Edited by Taoboi

Wow. That was so much awesome. Like the Dark Phoenix reference given the trailer for the next X movie dropped during the episode itself.

Twists and turns.

And the end. So that's why people like that particular season? Cool.  Epic entrance. 

I haven't seen all the seasons so I am sure that I'm mentioning the references, but that intrigues me so much more to watch.

Next week looks great.