Days: Lauren Koslows reveals a bit

• Members

Holy CRAP! 41 actors in one show?! I will die if it's on the pier, though. LOL.

I must say, I love how they've used Doug and Julie in recent years. It's sort of funny to me when they announce that they're "back," because they never seem gone. They're just true recurring players.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rafe (forgot the actor's name while typing this) posted a picture on twitter with Alison, and he said something like Prom night!

dont know if that's what it is, maybe he just felt that way because how he was dressed. Alison didnt wear a weddingdress. Maybe it's a big businessevent? Or something that no one really knows about until the happening with a big reveal?

On a Dutch soap, when it ended. Every character got a inventation to a night that was revealing his or her future. When they arrived that nnight, they saw everybody was there, all there friends and family and then everybody got to know something about the future. They did that because the soap had to wrap up, and not all taped episodes could air, so they used those scenes for the last episodes for what the future could have been. It would be fun is just everybody shows up with not knowing what's going to happen....

• Members

Maybe they'll bring back the Penthouse Grille? :) That'd be nice.

That photo of Molly, Drake, Deidre, and Matt... wow, Drake's beginning to resemble my dad, Deidre's becoming asian, and Matt is definitely doing a dungeon/locked-up storyline. Now if only they'd bring on a worthy actor to play Peter Blake...

• Members

To be honest: Im really really curious to where Marlena & John are going to live? Just like Austin & Carrie?

Is Marlena's penthouse coming back? I guess Austin & Carrie will live in the apartement Stephanie lived in? That was Carrie's old apartement from the 90's right?

Archived