AMC Promo: 2 Sisters, 2 New Chances for Love

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Her sadly looking at Zach's picture, no need for sadness if she was truly ready to move on. It's like she's trying but just can't.

Sorry Cheap I know you love him, but Griffin's nothing but a transition object. Something had to happen to make Kendall wonder if she's ready to move on, this was it, and it just proved to herself she's not, and probably never will be ready.

• Members

YES SHE IS READY TO MOVE ON! OMFG!!! Let ME know where that damn Zach is so IIII can go and kill him again. If Ricky had just let me do it the first time, we wouldn't have to worry about this idiot coming back.

Minks :wub: Haters said that it would never happened. Those haters are now occupying the left side of this room.

• Members

Nice spin on it but I think her looking at the picture is a reflection that she is ready to move on and its about darn time. I think the look might be her feeling guilty for having the feelings she has and actually wanting to pursue something with Griff. She's about to get kissed like she hasnt been kissed in ages. Good for you Kendall! Girl needs to get laid and I hope Griffin gets to give it to her one good time before Zach comes back

• Members

Everything in that little promo is what's wrong w/ AMC, unrecognizable, and absolutely positively w/o a doubt not one lick of heat, the closes to heat was Kendall looking at that picture frame.

Have you ever seen a sh!ttier gay couple than those two on television? not even the blogs give a damn about them.

Archived