AMC Promo: 2 Sisters, 2 New Chances for Love

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

F*cking excuse me?

Erica Kane is recognizable, Kendall is somewhat recognizable, Bianca is a bit recognizable through recast and everything, NOBODY gives two sh!ts about Griffin or Marissa. This Marissa arrived since 2009 and has been the worst add on character in all of soaps. There is nothing special about her or even unique about her or even worth noting. Griffin has been on this show since Nov. so STFU about that being recognizable! the only thing recognizable and as much as I can't stand him is the fact Kendall was indeed looking at Zach's picture frame, which signals Griffin aka Papi No-Heat is not really a factor at all.

Always nobody f*cking cares if you read my post or not, your eyes aren't hostages or tied up. So one less viewer to my post I could care less. I've talked about more than just JR, but everytime I criticize the WRONG! on AMC you want to b!tch, just send Jordi your pic, I'm sure he'd give you a favor or whatevs. or if it's Sarah whatevs. floats your boat.

• Members

Thankfully it seems JR is finally removed from this storyline. I predict the backburner for Minx and that's probably why Lorraine put them together so quick. Seems that by next week they will already have proclaimed true love and JR will kick out Marissa.

• Members

I don't have a problem with Minx but there is zero chemistry between AM and JV. I think the only one JV has chemistry with is himself. There was a good attraction between the characters of Kendall and Ricky when he first came on until they turned him into a sleazeball. I was so hoping Griffin actually did go to Chile. There is only so much AMC left and they have to waste the screen with Kendall and Griff? Ugh!

• Members

Wow, 3000 replies since April on a lesbian site? :rolleyes:

Half of those replies are all about Otalia and BAM anyway :lol:

Please.

Say what you want about Otalia but they had/have a huge fanbase and got major media attention, Minx is nothing compared to Otalia.

• Members

Srsly :lol:

Actually 1/4th is about them, the other is about how JR is satan, how JR/Amanda should be endgame, how Zendall has more chemistry, how Amanda is too hot for Jake. Some even talk about how JY doesn't like working w/ SG, like we can't tell. :lol:

Otalia had a fanbase, Minx doesn't even have a fanbase bigger than Rylee. This embarrassing to even note.:lol:

Archived