Recurring Actress return (YR)

• Members

Eden Riegel tweeted she's going back to work in a week and a half.

I was trying to wrack my brain over what story Heather will have, I can only imagine more forced Ronan and Heather.

Glad to see Y&R has her return set, but nothing for MTS.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sure that last line was sarcasm, but still. Eden returning is nothing to be glad about.

:lol:

This is your first post here? Well welcome to the board!

I actually liked Eden on AMC, but she's GOD-AWFUL on Y&R and totally miscast. Taking on this role (instead of going back to AMC as Bianca) is going to prove to be the biggest blunder of her career. All that it's done is showcase her limitations as an actress and prove once and for all that she's a one trick pony.

I can't BELIEVE that I was actually pissed for her that she was overlooked for an Emmy 2 years in a row (when I thought she deserved it) in favor of Jennifer Finnigan. Man, was I WAY OFF! :lol:

• Members

As far as Eden goes, I adore her and love her as an actress....but I wish she had stayed with AMC as Bianca. I miss her as Bianca and although I accept her as Heather, I have to admit that Vail Bloom was better for the part.

• Members

As much as it sucks for a long term Y&R fan like me, I'm glad she left AMC because the recast is BRILLIANT. But Y&R has proven just what a bad actress she is. If MAB wasn't such a stunt casting obsessed woman, she'd be unemployed (as she shouldbe).

Archived