AMC Tuesday, June 28, 2011

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to say, having held to my promise of watching full episodes after the 27th... I'm underwhelmed. I may be a David supporter, but I detest hearing "David, David, David, David, David" or "Hayward, Hayward, Hayward, Hayward" come out of everyone's mouths. This has been something I've hated about this show since David's return in 2008.

Hmm... let's see...

Oh! Rylee. I didn't miss them, either. Today was dreadful, watching this non-chemistry disaster coo and cuddle over how wonderful they are and watching Greenlee rewrite her own history. Bitch, David was ready to blow Pine Valley after dropping the news he was going off "to die." YOU ARE THE ONE who told him you wanted him to go back to Pine Valley with you and came up with the idea of running Pine Valley as a team. I hate how she's sitting there, being this stone cold bitch and proud of it -- yet, when it comes to David, suddenly she's this weak, vulnerable person David took advantage of. I don't get how someone takes advantage of you when YOU'RE the one who comes up with the idea and strong arms them into executing with you.

I'm glad there was no "Doot, doot, doo-doot! Doot, doot, doo-doot, doooooot!" today. I swear I thought I was on crack when I randomly caught that scene last week!

So this is the Cara/Tad and Kendall/Griffin couplings I've been seeing you guys talk about. Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald apparently went to the Icky Paull Goldin school of "ad-libbing." I hate it. Why do these two feel that ad-libbing is cool? But anyway... I'm still not clear on the whole Cara/Tad/Jake/Amanda situation, but I don't really care. As for other pairing of... Sorry, I left the room, got into an argument and totally forgot where I was headed. Peace! :)

I am no JR apologist. I think he's an abrasive douchebag a lot of the times... but this is one of those times where, one, he wasn't. He was simply direct and to the point. And, two, even if he was, Bianca crossed a line. You don't tell someone what things you think they should do (or, in Bianca's case, things she wishes she could do) with their wife if they don't ask for your opinion.

• Members

I finally saw the scene and even worse was that it was on his birthday. B!tch can't even say Happy B-day.

Whatevs. as for the rest, I now see LoBro is trying to speed some things up, like getting Papi Stool-O out of PV. Griff you'll be needing this...

work-out-gal_343x600.jpg and this lubriderm-advanced-therapy-moisturizing-cream.jpg

• Members

I love how David keeps taunting Greenlee. Even though Rylee are together now, it seems clear to me that his words about her not really being happy will resonate in the near future.

I also loved Jane & David's discussion about Greenlee.

JR's going to blow it without Bianca's help. I give him one day before he does something really stupid that upsets Marissa.

Kendall/Griffin. :wub: This is old-school soap opera stretching out the first kiss until the fans are screaming for it to finally happen!

Archived