AMC Tuesday, June 28, 2011

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know about all that, but in the latest episode of The Stupid Adventures of Dumbass Bianca, JR thanked her for saying whatever it was that brought Marissa around to giving their relationship another chance. Bianca proceeds to offer unsolicited suggestions on places he can take Marissa and he cut her off, saying he appreciated everything she's done but he can take it from there. Then, she goes outside and pines for Marissa, looking at her longingly through the window.

BARF!

She was inappropriate.

• Members

IDK what that means either. But I guess now I have to pay attention to this scene later, from the sounds of it, JR told Binx, um I can do this from here, and she got butt hurt doing one of those gazes that Greenlee gives Ryass to show how they are really meant to be.

TRUST ME JR is DYING to find a reason to get rid of her, otherwise he never sleeps w/ Amanda. So PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAASE TAKE HER!

• Members

I like Griffin...ducks for cover-lol I also like Zach...redeemed?? I want the Kendall and Griffin relationship to finally start. The character of Griffin has grown on me and all of this not kissing is irritating. Kendall has grief/revenge sex when her husband was alive. Let's get this show on the road.

I want Marissa to find out that it was Bianca who purchased the music box. Cut JR off at the knees, just like he did to Bianca today.

Archived