DAYS: Soap Opera Weekly Spoilers

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Kate and Bonnie stuff sounds awesome..Glad to see them teaming up..A big WTF to Patrick confessing his love to Billie, i like them together..But it would have been nice to see some of their romance...

The john, marlena, Alex stuff is just weird...don't know what to think..

• Members

This all sounds great. The Bonnie/Kate stuff is exactly what happened in KR's blog. Its great that Bonnie is being used again. The Alex stuff sounds good but I am hoping we get some answers soon because this is getting a little too hard to make out. The Carrie/Austin/Sami/Lucas stuff sounds great.

As for Billie and Patrick we did see them interact alot in the summer (they did go out to a dance club where they ran into Chelsea and Max) and they did have sex last spring. They also went to Brady and Chloe's wedding together so I think they fell in love off screen. After all, they have been off alot. Its not really rushed or anything because she has always supported him and they have been interacting alot since their initial flirtation on the island a year and a half ago. I am just happy Days is starting to utilize everyone.

• Members

They really left a lot of Bo's jealousy over Patrick in Billies life on the floor the last year. They could have used it for a lot of Bope marital problems.

So how's Jack going to hear about Pilly? Will it change his mind about Frankie since it doesn't look like Patrick is going to be threat to get back into her life?

• Members

I must say, I like the Bonnie/Kate stuff... And I am intrigued with the whole Shimi wedding... I would wish that Mimi didn't know the truth, cause now it will turn her into the bad person.. but oh well...

I don't mind Patrick and Billie stuff... they could have bonded off screen...

Nothing about Bope... :(

I don't care about Carrie, Austin, Sami, Lucas or John, Marlena and Alex stories... :P

Archived