DAYS: Soap Opera Weekly Spoilers

• Members

Days' Bonnie and Kate Team Up

Bonnie goes to the hospital to make sure Mimi is not spilling the beans to Shawn about Claire and to make sure Shawn is not bonding with Belle. She sees Kate's uptight reaction when they spot Shawn and Belle with the baby. Bonnie also takes note that Kate is bending over backwards to push Shawn and Mimi together. Bonnie puts two and two together and figures out that Kate knows the truth about Shawn and Claire. She confronts Kate and Kate finally admits it. The two make a deal to keep anyone from finding out so that Mimi can have Shawn and Philip can have Belle. But...... Bonnie can't let it go at that. She begins to blackmail Kate. She says, "Well, you want me to keep my mouth shut, but I could hook my daughter up with Philip too. He's rich enough." Bonnie agrees to keep the secret but only if Kate gives Mimi a wonderful wedding and provides business for Alice's, buys her dresses and so on and on."

SPOILERS for week of 1/23

Friday, 1/27... Claire is taken off life support.

Patrick and Billie confess their love. John tells Kate he's lost Marlena forever as she and Alex prepare to renew their vows. Carrie blames Austin for ruining her life. Bo demands that Billie and Chelsea come clean about the accident. Lucas and Sami can't wait to comfort Carrie and Austin. Alex pulls Lois into a searing kiss.

SPOILERS week of 1/30

Frankie is hired to represent Billie. John reaches out to Marlena. Lucas comes to Carrie's rescue.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

on the bridge of Jack's accident, and it was not any kind of personal scene. They were just ... there.

Last we really saw of Patrick he was still getting cosy with Chelsea. I'd rather Chelsea and Patrick, as there was chemestry there. Chelsea and Max are sparkless. A Chelsea / Billie / Patrick triangle woulda been interesting.

• Members

Could we just get through one year without someone blackmailing Kate? If it's not Sami, it's Franco. If it's not Franco, it's Nicole. If it's not Nicole, it's Angela Maroni, Robert's wife. If it's not Angela Maroni, it's Nicholas Alamain. If it's not Nicholas Alamain, it's Victor. If it's not Victor, it's back to being Sami. If it's not Sami for the 14235th time, it's Tony and the DiMeras. If it's not the DiMeras, it's Eugenia. If it's not Eugenia, it's Bonnie. When is it going to end? Kate, stop conspiring with people, you stupid !@#$%^&*]!

Archived