DAYS: Soap Opera Weekly Spoilers

• Members

I wish Bonnie would leave Mimi the hell alone. She screws up everything and I think Mimi is handling everything the way it should be.

Btw...Mimi does NOT know the paternity of Claire. I've seen this posted around the net and its simply not true. Both Shawn and Belle have told Mimi they did not have sex together, so Mimi is not being evil in this.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The writing is actually good at times, but this is soaps, the good guys are always made to look dumb until they know, know that they're right. What annoys me is the ear picking and the gum. BAN GUM!

"I ... see ... dead peeeeeeeopleeee ..."

I hope they're going with mine and PT's theory, that Alex and Lois are working together. That would be effing awesome. I also love how John just won't give up on Marlena. Ahhh, true love is awesome!

I hope Hope kicks Bo's bootay out of that house quicker than he can fetch his suitcase.

• Members

It was a joke, JER. And no, its not pure unadulterated love. We haven't seen them together long enough to even fathom it being love. They were just thrown together to give the characters something to do.

But hey, as long as Julie is onscreen I'm happy. Even if it is with the talentless Hutzler.

Archived