AMC - Tuesday June 21, 2011

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Alexisfan07, I've alway wondered this but does someone appearing in a flashback count as an appearance in an episode?

If it does then JR was featured as well.

Man, Jerica took a beating today with the dialogue but I do agree with what David was saying about them.

Vincent Irizzary looks smoking hot!

Sit down Cara and shut up!!!

KWAK quits her 2nd job and 1 minute later get another job offer. :rolleyes:

• Members

Yes they did. Everything David said to her about Jack was what I've always seen in J&E, glad he put those doubts in Jane's mind. The more he trips her up the better.

Between the J&E beatdown and David's comment about the bursting vein in his forehead, you might think I wrote it. :lol:

• Members

Krystal's got a new love, it's cooking corn bread and cobblers.

It's hard to believe that this is the same Krystal we saw back in 2003, the one that was such a scheming bitch. Now, she's just docile, defanged, only to be portrayed as the new saint of Pine Valley.

• Members

I consider a saint of a show,one who can do no wrong, gets worshipped on the show, and is the moral pillar of integrity. Eden's Bianca fit that mold. Krystal? No. She's just a non-entity on the show these days who has suffered from "we dont know what to do with her" syndrome

Marissa was contradicting herself bc while she was doing that, she was also calling Krystal out on her misdeeds, mainly throwing her away and being a bad mother. One minute she loved Krystal and the next she was berating her.

• Members

She's basically being portrayed as a prop and that suits me just fine. Krystal shouldn't have any meaningful role in the final curtain call. Her character is but a painful reminder of one of the many things that went wrong with this show the last 10 years. Love me some Bobbie Eakes, but... priorities.

Seeing Jack sit and spin never gets old. I love it when Erica/Jane make such a fool out of him :lol:

Vincent is looking so good lately! I love it.

Archived