OLTL: Another actress out???

• Members

Just because Strasser said Dorian and Kelly, it doesn't mean that Joey can't be gone too. Although I think both Dorian and Kelly should remain til the end of the show I would at least like to see happy endings for both Dorian and Kelly.

I could see Kelly and Joey reuniting and her going back to London to be closer to Zane (tho she seems to have forgotten she even has a kid). Isn't Tuc coming back? So hopefully he will come back and get Dorian and she will go off with David and be happy.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gina is the one who should have been allowed to break this news. Robin Strasser is not her press agent. If Kelly and Joey leave Llanview together, that's fine. I just hope that if they do reunite Viki and Clint that their wedding isn't only attended by members of the Ford family...

• Members

Interesting Tweets about pitching the idea that Sonya Cramer wasn't their mother and Melador weren't biological sisters but Louis stole the children to appease crazy Sonya... leading into family being chosen not bonded by blood s/l with Cramer women of today (I guess Langston was a bit of a compromise). The Tweets are instantly gratifying but I hope Robin gets crackin on the book.

• Members

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, Gina needed to get the hell out of there as soon as possible. I just hope the person who initially spoiled this is correct about why she is leaving early too.

• Members

It seems as if Robin Strasser (Dorian) isn't the only ONE LIFE TO LIVE star slated to leave Llanview before the show airs its last episode on January 20, 2012. The actress tweeted that on-screen niece Gina Tognoni (Kelly) will also be exiting early. In fact, the two women are slated to leave this summer, says Strasser! "Have no control over how they'll write Dorian/Kelly off by July 1," she tweeted. "I haven't had significant story in years -- hoping they'll do D. and K. good."

Strasser announced on Friday that she is set to tape her last episode on July 1. While Tognoni hasn't issued her own comment on the matter, a show insider tells Soaps In Depth that several key players will indeed be exiting the Llanview canvas in the coming weeks.

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2011/05/is-tognoni-leaving-llanview.html

• Members

SOD has a poll on their website asking which cast exits the fans are most bummed by - and list Gina Tognoni AND Tom Degnan. Did I miss their exit announcements from SOD or...? I think someone at the website slipped up and revealed them early. ^_^

• Members

Well, I take some comfort in the possibility that this could mean a happy ending for Kelly & Joey... and you never know... as much as I think TG did a LIGHT-YEARS better job of capturing Joey than did Bruce Michael Hall & Don Jeffcoat.... this could also pave the way for the quintissential Joey, Nathan Fillion, to come back one last time before the end.

If Tognoni isn't snatched up already by then, it would be wonderful to see her & Fillion together again, as well.

Archived