AMC: Multiple Early Exits

• Members

Sorry sweetie but the fact is that there isn't enough time to do the baby switch justice and I would rather focus on Angie getting her sight back. It pulls in most of the same characters plus offers better payoff, IMO. If Agnes is going to leave some of these characters with open ended fates then it seems somewhat fitting to me that the same Jesse Hubbard who was "on the run" for 20 years makes peace with the fact that he will have to hold this secret forever. To me that's an almost elegant karma for "letting" Angie and Frankie think HE was dead all those years.

Jesse's having trouble bonding with Lucy but if he and Maya learn the truth about each other and she dies, perhaps on his watch, it will be amazing drama and a good way AFAIC, to wrangle this impossible story under an impossible deadline.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

VI mentioned last month that he wants to try prime time, so hopefully he's looking that way. :) Really, unless David actively helps Jane keep Erica hostage, I really think that even with minimal airtime the character will be around til the end. At least I hope so. Or if he dies, he best die saving Erica! :wub:

• Members

Depends. If they pulled what Charlotte and Cooper did on Private Practice it could be really nice. (Everybody came into town for the wedding, then C&C got so sick of the drama that they bailed out the day of and went to Vegas but left a note for the guests telling them to enjoy the party.)

That way you get all the returns with none of the tedium of an actual ceremony. But I only want that for Adam/Brooke. Have them come back, and have the wedding planning be way in the background but the real stories are Brooke helping Tad deal with Dixie. Adam and JR helping Maya figure out what happened to her baby, etc... Then for the wedding a bunch of one day returns and Sarah Michelle Gellar and Josh Dumahael passing hors d'oeuvres.

• Members

I am all for that stuff, but as you said, it is the tedium of the actual ceremony AND the fact that Jerica and certainly Rylee nuptials are not at all my idea of a happy ending. A Rylee wedding would offend me frankly, they are not deserving of that honor. At least Cass and Lila were pretty universally liked.

• Members

As for your Jesse scenario, I am struggling with it though drawn to the gut punch factor. It would definitely leave me with a sense that life went on and things continued to unravel. :shrug:

• Members

Characters I could definitely see exiting early

Caleb

Asher

Maya

Griffin ...If Zach is only a ghost than he will give his blessing to K/G and he'll stay on.

Cara

KWAK

Brot

Franki

Randi

Liza

Madison

Scott

Characters I think will stay until the end:

JR

Colby...Not because she should but because she is all JR has right now unless Adam stays to the end.

Jesse

Jackson

Angie

Kendall

Dixie

Ryan

Erica

Bianca

Marissa. Can't stand her and wish she'd go but if this B/M thing is for real than she'll be there too.

Opal ......I don't think she'll do much though. She'll just be there at the end with T/D

Tad

Jake

Amanda

Greenlee

Zach......If he is alive than he'll be there until the end. If he is a ghost than he will give his blessing to K moving on with Griff and Griff will stay too.

David but I think he will die. He should FINALLY being he never pays for any crime. It would be a fitting ending to a piece of crap that he is. After that text the other day, he either participated in Dixie or Erica's "Death"/Kidnapping.

• Members

David can't figure out the truth about Erica's kidnapping and Jane, if he participated in it. LOL Nor would he be suspicious of her if he knew that was Jane. I'm pretty confident he's NOT involved with Erica's kidnapping. I don't think he's in the Dixie mess either.

• Members

Characters I think will go:

Maya

Scott

Madison

Randi

Frankie

Colby

Asher

Krystal

Caleb

Brot

Marissa

It's too easy to see Scott & Madison leave town together. I think Caleb & Krystal will follow. Since Frankie & Randi haven't had a real story in years, I don't see them staying until the end either. Colby is also expendable imo, especially if Adam & Brooke come back to shore up the Chandlers. The only tossup imo is Marissa; the only way I see her staying is if Broderick/Nixon want to pair her with Bianca.

• Members

Remember with David, LB really loved David and she created the character and she gets along with Vincent.

But I can see Caleb, Asher, Maya, Griffin, Marrissa gone.

I can see Cara stay especially if Jake is staying and Dixie is back. That whole story needs to be played out.

The Scott/Madison thing needs to play out as well.

• Members

There's this. Agnes Nixon writes the character, was well. I think the fear right now with David is that he's an idiot and drags his feet helping Real Erica, cause he thinks Jane can do some bidding for him. The character would never survive that, and IMO would be out within a few days (dead or jail). I really don't see it going this way, but I think that's why he's the question mark on the lists.

I think Griff and Cara will both get out of dodge. Possibly Brot as well. I think they'll just have a lot "disappear" as in not showing them anymore, not really leave. Though, I would much prefer actual exits, no matter how small.

Archived