DAYS: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly I could live with everyone up there minus Rafe & Brady. It would kind of be a plus if Sami was gone to but at the same time part of me always just loves her. That's why I was a little happy to see her back last week ... ;-).

THANKS!

I'm curious to know who wouldn't be?? It has to be Melanie, right? ;-P

• Members

It was hilarious when Nicole told EJ & Taylor she knew how they felt for each other & Taylor instantly started apologizing laugh.gif LOL! I love Nicole playing little mind games with them!

I'm ready for Taylor to change out of that hideous purple mess of a shirt. I was being nice to Tams her first week back but today marks a new one and I have to say that shirt is just bad on her (& I think would be pretty much on anyone)! Time for a new day to start, I can't believe were still on the day after Fay's funeral.

LOVED Sami finding out about Rafake sleeping with slutty Alicia! Looking forward to that confrontation tomorrow

wub.gif Seriously, me to! wub.gif How awesome is that guy? He needs to become a more heavy regular.

Always great to see him & Kinsey...though, I found Kinsey a little annoying today. Getting sad because her parents are poor. Um how exactly does that mean you can't go to college? There are financial aide opportunities, grants, scholarships, etc available I'm sure. And student loans. I didn't like how that was handled at all.

Chad/Abby are pretty good. Will & Gabi are as well. I think it's obvious what's being built up to with them...

I really like the current younger set on DAYS...

• Members

The Days teens are seniors in HS? WTH, I could have sworn they got bumped up to college when Abby joined. I remember making comments about the slight SORASing

Go Nicole! I loved her reserved anger at Taylor and EJ. She wanted to completely blow up at them but she held herself together well. Love her manipulating Taylor at the end. Go get her!

• Members

That's another thing...I thought they were in their freshman year in college by now. I remember not to long ago Chad was having problems paying for his tuition and didn't want Stefano to pay it for him. One of the first things established about Abby when she got back to Salem was she wanted to join Salem U. In a weird way it does kind of make sense, HS is almost ending in a little under a month and I assume they'll be heading to college in the Fall. That's when most people begin college. I just don't remember Abby checking back into Salem West or whatever the high schools name is. It mustve magically happened...lol

Archived