AMC: Who should or will return for the final months

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Personally, I would love if Y&R would loan out Peter Bergman long enough for Cliff and Nina to make a final journey to Pine Valley, but I know that is not happening. Sigh.

Also wish Jenny and Greg could return - somehow. Again, not happening.

• Members

Should Return: David Canary (Adam/Stuart Chandler), Robin Christopher (Skye Chandler), Kim Delaney (Jenny Gardner Nelson), Laurence Lau (Greg Nelson), Ray MacDonnell (Dr. Joe Martin), Gil Rogers (Ray Gardner), and maybe Ellen Wheeler (Cindy Parker Chandler) since Scott is back on-canvas. Also, Carol Burnett (she was, after all, AMC's most famous fan) and Dorothy Lyman (in a brief cameo, as another character, perhaps someone who interacts w/ Jill Larson's Opal?).

Will Return: Thorsten Kaye (Zach Slater). That's a given.

• Members

I really hope some sort of Chandler family reunion happens. Adam, Hayley and Mateo, Skye (Robin Christopher) all return.... Marian is let out of the the nuthouse and Brooke returns with Adam. I think that's perfect since the Chandler family is so spread out right now. That should all happen in the final weeks.

• Members

I'm not going to make a long list because the show doesn't have the time or money.

I'm pretty sure we'll see Adam and Brooke again so I'm not going to worry about it. In fact, their wedding would be a nice way to pull a lot of people back for a day or two: Haley, Matteo, Jamie, etc... I would love to see Skye again but if Robin C. didn't come back for Myrtle's funeral, I'm not holding my breath for that.

And even though I'm the only one on the face of the planet who still cares and the actor has moved on, I would love to see Reggie finally come home from "basketball camp," even if it's just to take Jack out for a drink after Erica dumps him. He can come to Pine Valley to help Jack pack up the practice and bring Lily with him because their dad needs them and that retcon shrew is too far up Ryan's colon to care. The whole Kane-Montgomery blended family can reunite for a little while before Jerica go their separate ways.

• Members

Yep, he's a given. I think Ray MacDonnell and Lee Meriwether are too. I'd actually prefer it if she DIDN'T make an appearance so that we could get some Mary Fickett flashbacks, but that's not going to happen. So these 3, and I think Canary, Barr, Ripa & Consuelos are probable. I'd say Larry Lau and ghost Cady are possible. Other than that, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

• Members

I still think Rosemary Prinz should come back and have Amy try to kill Erica. But only if they use some good flashbacks. It would be a heck of an ending note if somehow Lincoln would intercede and then there's a struggle, and she ends up killing Lincoln instead. It would be pretty explosive for a final SL, and bring Erica full circle back to where she began.

• Members

First of all you aren't the only one who still cares about MBJ. I adore him and I love Reggie and it's my fondest hope that he and Lily return for Jerica's wedding :wub: I don't agree that they are going their separate ways. I think their long awaited second wedding will happen the last week of the show and the entire K/M family will be united once again. Frankly, ruining that family (MMT and B&E) was one of the biggest mistakes AMC ever made and was one of the many reasons the show started to go downhill, IMO. When Jack mentioned them to Opal the other day, I was filled with hope that we'd see them before it's over and they will be standing with their parents as they did the first time.

I also think Brooke, Adam, Haley, Mateo, Nina, Chuck, Donna, and I pray, Dixie/Leo, Greg, and Ruth/Joe will be here as well.

Archived