What do you DVR/TiVO?

dragonflies

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The shows I have on season pass are OLTL, GH, DWTS, AI, Family Feud (Dawson reruns on GSN), and in the summer SYTYCDance. My DVR stopped being able to record AMC, so I have to watch it other ways. With AI and DWTS I DVR due to all the ads.

• Members

All the soaps except for Y&R

Intervention

Bad Girls Club

Bait Car

Operation Repo

Teen Mom/16 & Pregnant

Survivor

American Idol

Chelsea Lately

After Lately

America's Best Dance Crew

Degrassi

The Soup

I watch the cooking channel when I'm doing homework & on weekends whenever I have nothing else to watch...LOL. Love 30 min meals & also the Barefoot Contessa. I love Ina Garten!!

• Members

Sunny is okayyyy, but I HATE her voice so much. Her and the dude who hosts Big Daddy's House act like they're on Sesame Street or something, always talking to us like we're deaf or stupid.

I used to love Paula before she got really famous beyond Food Network and started looking like a washed up country singer. I still enjoy her show, though, but yeah, can't be just throwing a whole stick of butter into everything. Paula can be nasty as hell, too, and I mean both definitions. She's always sticking her finger in stuff then offering it to the cameramen to eat, and like fools, they eat it. Then she likes to make sex jokes about her and Michael...sorry, but I don't wanna know about Michael spanking you, Paula!

I miss this guy...

vfflaq.jpg

Archived