• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes, she was (Judith).

I just wish I had some photos of Christine actually in scenes. I think the only bit online is a Youtube clip where you see the back of her and temp Tina's head, or something.

I have some more 1982 to go (one I've misplaced so I have been looking for that - no luck). I was going to ask if you were interested in 1983, or if you would rather I stop at 1982. I'm not sure when the point is that we begin seeing OLTL on Youtube. I think it's 83.

• Members

Yea erika slezak had her kids pretty close together. I think it's one of those (14 months apart) type pregnancies. I have a boss who had kids like that. She was on maturnity leave when i started working there and then when she did come back, it wasn't long before we heard she was pregnant again. Good thing too because her husband died young and her kids were only like five and six. I think now she's too old to "start again" when she eventually finds someone new. Thankfully Erika didn't have to deal with that tragedy (leave the drama to Viki!) LOL

I just know in a book it said that Erika agreed to put her first pregnancy into the show on the condition that nothing bad happend to Joey at birth. and actually Joey is the least complicated of all Viki's kids. He was never kidnapped as a baby like Kevin and Jessica (and Natalie i guess). They did give Joey asthama but that was when he was a little older. and even then it was Kevin who was beat up in school once, accused of rape, had a child at a young age, ran away from home once, became a ruthless business man against Todd, broke up Andrew and Cassie's marriage etc.. The only bad thing Joey ever really did was date Dorian.

Edited by BKuzak

• Members

Not gonna lie, I've seen some of NF Joey/Kelly and I think they're kinda sweet together. ph34r.png Sorry, Carl! laugh.png Also, Gina Tognoni--once her eye makeup got less crazy and she was leaner-and with her bright, blonde hair only--I'm a blonde-haired blue-eyed gal myself (average weight--could be somewhat thinner, lol, but not what people would call fat, either), and I would SERIOUSLY love to look more like her. Her yellow and black era OLTL bumper--just gorgeous smile.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiadRjInew0&feature=related

Edited by MissLlanviewPA