OLTL Tribute Thread

• Members

I feel like I am reading a book and it is just getting better and better. Thank you so much Carl. I am so intrigued by this Olympia Buchanan story. It has drawn in so many characters. On top of that, you have the Ted-Viki story and Clint fighting to be with her and Tina caught in the middle and Luther going all insane over the Buchanans. I am surprised they haven't had more stories like the Luther one.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I've been on a bender looking for as many Carla clips as I can find. Unfortunately there's really nothing pre-83, but I still tried lol. This episode has a lot of interesting stuff. Sadie and Carla have such a stunning mother/daughter relationship. How I would've loved to have seen Ellen Holly with Victoria Rowell as her daughter in the later years of OLTL. And Al Freeman has such a sexy voice. He reminds me a lot of Ben Hendrickson from ATWT. The same honey with gravel voice. Love, love, love him! And honestly, this storyline genuinely seems interesting and they fit well into the canvas. I just want more, more and more! It's unfortunate we didn't get more.

Okay I was wrong! Looks like Carla is in this wonderful episode from 1980. Haven't watched yet so I can't comment yet. Also love seeing Andrea Evans from this era as Tina was so different.

Edited by Chris B

• Members

Well Erika was definitely there for the NYC location shoot for Clint and Viki, which was a few recaps before this. I did read that she was gone for 6 months too. That is a long time to write someone out, I just don't like recasts for some reason, at all. Of course there have been some very good ones.

• Members

I am OK with recasts if they're the right actor and the writing works. I just wish we could see Christine. I've only seen her OLTL work as Pamela, which was very good, but Pamela was an underwritten character. I would like to see her as the show's main heroine (even if Viki was not quite in that role in the early 80's).

I think this is the next one...not totally sure. If not it's close. Or maybe this is before the other one? I don't know. LOL. Sorry. I thought this was from 1-19-82

03-03-2011011657AM30.jpg

03-03-2011011657AM31.jpg

03-03-2011011657AM32.jpg

Edited by CarlD2