OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They should have had Viki, Bo, etc. go look for Jenny in one last big adventure.

That photo of Kevin's "eww" at Dorian/Mel always kind of gets to me - maybe because it makes me wonder if he thought she was taking a dump. Robin looked phenomenal though.

• Members

Even though we saw how ill he was, his passing was unexpectedly sudden. I loved that they brought him back, but I wasn't a fan of the Jenny being lost in an avalanche thing. I had no idea Brynn turned down the chance to return, that doesn't really make sense to me. The focus would still be on Michael and his wife's involvement would be a wonderful added dimension. Oh well, she was his dear friend so I respect whatever her reasoning was, her heart was surely in the right place.

• Members

Thank you CarlD. I only had seen one photo before of Christine playing Viki. Nobody can play Viki like Erika Slezak...never! but i think Christine wasn't a bad choice casting. Even as up to 2008 when she came back for the Jared Banks storyline, she aged pretty well. I saw Gillian Spencer at the AMC funeral for Palmer Cortland and i still can't really picture her playing proper Victoria Lord today. she was much better as the more fun Dasiy Courtland. Although it would have been a hoot if she had temporaly played Viki when Erika had the back surgery a couple of years ago.

Erika was pregnant twice, who played Viki the first time? I know they let her show her pregnancy on the air and made Viki pregnant with Joey at the time. but i don't know who played her during her maturnity leave.