OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They're definitely hot, but it IS kind of weird to think about those two together that way while she's thinking he's someone else (even if she, in some way, knew he was Max all along).

Knowing that the plastic surgery part of the story was eventually retconned when JDP came back makes things easier to handle, I guess.

It would've been GREAT, though, if after she came back in 2001, they had showed a flashback of their wedding, and the two of them could have commented on how different he looked back then laugh.png .

Edited by MissLlanviewPA

• Members

Absolutely--when I watched AMC starting in '91 I used to wonder continuously whose mantel and photo album it was--and even with One Life to Live would try to imagine who was meant to be represented by all the random romance novel imagery in the satin sheets opening. But even as a smaller kid I wondered about the old AMC album (AMC used to air right after Canadian Sesame Stree on CBC--we were forbidden to watch soaps--but I'd catch as much as I could before mom would realize the tv was still on. She thought soaps would be too adult, and never watched them herself--except for a time she fondly remembers being hooked on Edge of Night both while pregnant and then home from work nursing my brother in the late 70s and then again 2 years later with myself and my twin sister--and she did eventually get hooked on AMC, and during the Gottlieb era OLTL because I watched my tapes every day after school).