OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I thought R.J. and Tea were hot as hell, and I was pissed when she walked out on him for Todd. It proved me that she simply did not want to be treated well by a good man. R.J. was absolutely shattered by her departure, and went back to crime as a result.

• Members

Well i didn't see the People magazine article yet (it's not a special magazine, just an article in the regular weekly one.) but i did get the special One Life tribute magazine, (very happily suprised since there was no preview like they did with AMC) and the regular Digest. Unfortuitly my Soap Opera Weekly (for this week) won't come out until next week because they are a week behind since Thanksgiving. But that's good because it's an extra tribute right before the final episode. the only thing was i thought there would have been more photo's of Viki. I know they needed to do all the other stories and people in Llanview but i just thought there could have been a little more. but i'm just greatful they "stepped up" for the show.

I'm still not ready for it to be over next week. i can not imagine people who've been watching every day for decades. I've only been doing it for the past 17 years but i know there are people on here who's been watching for many decades, maybe since day one. maybe started with their mother's when they came home from school in the late 60's and then watched it when they had their own kids in the 1980's and then when they retired.

Personally i don't really care that much about most of the characters. I just want Viki to be happy. I want it to end with her happy and healthy. Just to know that she will be OK living in Llanfair with Clint is the best ending i can hope for.

Edited by BKuzak

• Members

It hasn't hit me yet.

I accepted the cancellation because I'd heard it was coming. Then I accepted the continuation. Then I accepted the second cancellation. Because I think eventually these brand names will return in some format, albeit very different. But no, it has not quite hit me emotionally that there's no more after next Friday. I understand it intellectually, but I'm not sure if I've totally internalized it or what.

Edited by Vee