OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I am so tickled by Viki and Dorian riding in the Benz... their shades, no seat belts, Viki playing shotgun driver ("Dorian, I said left!"), and when Dorian makes that turn ("Help me."  "We'll make up the time.")... hahahahaha

Some of these lines are real doozies:

"I gave you an order!"

"Clint, come to shore!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Family crypts are inherently odd but the Lord crypt takes the cake. 

It was talked about for years but then it was featured prominently when Todd-prime died.  It struck me that Todd was buried in the 90's when Pennsylvania must have had laws about burying relatives on your own property. If it wasn't a law it should have been considering that both Todd and Victor were falsely thought to be buried there.  Finally, it always seemed odd that it was the above ground drawer-type of crypt because wouldn't they run out of space? 

• Members

Question: Was there ever a connection made between the fact that Cathy Craig's baby with Joe Riley was named Megan and then Vicky's long-lost daughter was named Megan?

Megan Gordon was probably named by Roger, (I guess he married later and had Sarah).  She also would have been older than Megan Craig-Riley. The whole coincidence is also likely due to a change in writing and production.  However, it was interesting that an oversite in naming Todd Manning created his whole relationship with Vicky but there was no mention of the two Megans.

Two fanfic possibilities: (a) Somehow Cathy Craig knew about Eterna and named her daughter Megan just to torment Vicky about her secret child. (b) when the whole town gathered around Megan Gordon's deathbed to retell the history of Landview (because that's what nobody does when a loved one is dying) Vicky's memories of being present at the birth and death of Megan Craig-Riley were effected by time travel.

Edited by j swift