AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm at the episodes where Dixie's ghost came back & haunted Adam. Cady looked AMAZING and she did a great job. I LOL'd at these scenes (starting at 6:06) w/Adam/Opal/Dixie

The sound is a little out of sync w/the video but I still find it hilarious. LOL

And this was also the episode where Brianne Moncrief debuted as Colby. Ugh! Not impressed. I really wonder what happened w/Ambyr Childers. Her & Cornelius Smith Jr. SHINED together!

• Members

The little girl who used to play Kathy is going to be a total star one day.

There was nothing I enjoyed and rewinded over and over more than when Kendall ferociously knocked that tennis ball straight into Greenlee's face. That bitch was out of control w/her emotions. I get she was angry over Kendall sleeping with Aiden but still she was unbearable & I think she handled it terribly. I really loved what they did with her during the winter/spring when RB came back. The character was refreshed until that bombshell happened.

Well I'm back to episodes that I've already watched in 2008. I don't remember being enthralled with Summer 2008 AMC. Then again it might've been because I was obsessed w/GH at the time and it was all I basically cared about. LOL. Not sure if I'm going to relive these AMC episodes, I kind of want to see Annie's story unfold again but idk.

PS. I can't believe Sean, Jonathan & Ava never got real exits. They just disappeared. Lily's scenes w/Jackson at the Yacht Club before she left for MIT were amazing, I'm glad she at least got a real goodbye.

Oh and RPG was absolutely despicable as Jake in the beginning. He played it too hard and I thought he came across very unlikeable. LOL, I can't believe Angie/Jake used to feud. I'm glad they became good friends because their little hospital arguments were laughable.

Edited by AllmyDaysatGH