AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

How long after this were Ceara and Jeremy written out? They seem to just be total talk-tos by this time (I guess Ceara had taken over Donna's role).

I guess they didn't have a great idea of how to dress Natalie by this time, since Kate Collins had become a little blowsy.

How long did Erica wear that huge red coat? She looks a little like a pumpkin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyJLJnWqsdc

• Members

Regarding the bit about Tonya Pinkins wishing she had been paired with Jack, while I get that Jack was a flashier and more popular character than Tom, no one (aside from Brooke, who was far more established on the canvas than Livia or even Jack) who was paired with him ever got out of Erica's shadow. Most of the characters were lucky to get past the one year mark.

• Members

I don't like it.

It's nice to see her with Hayley. This seems a little like a backburner period for Erica but she still fits in to the canvas. Was this before the story where Adam revealed to Erica that they were still married? I ask because he's falling in love with her again.

• Members

I agree with most of this, except I didn't mind Leora's death because I thought it was well done and gave David another reason to hate the Martins.

I don't think Frons knew anything about AMC or Sex & the City, other than that the HBO show was popular with younger women. The Fusion girls talking about their sex lives was nothing like Carrie & her friends.

ITA, Erica & Adam's relationship was never romantic on her part and shouldn't have been.

• Members

I don't think Erica could ever love Adam, but I think they could have done more with Adam's feelings for her in some later years. Like during the babynapping story. A Liza/Adam/Erica triangle of sorts (with Erica mostly just looking for a way out, not falling for Adam) would have interested me more than the baby hell Liza was put in.